Google classroom has new roll-outs, A LOT! If you ever have an issue with Google Classroom; utilize the:
100+ Great Google Classroom Tools-From The CoolCatTeacher
- Create lessons weekly and schedule the day you want them to appear.
- Create lessons the day before and save as a draft.
- Build lessons for modification in a Google Doc
- Students can view file- strongly suggested if you make last minute changes( IF you assign to several groups).
- Students can edit file- could be chaotic, but could be designed with structure( number student seats and they work under their number, etc.).
- Make a copy for each student- essentially handing students a digital worksheet.
- Add multiple resources- YouTube, Google Drive, Computer file, Web link( could also put all of this in a doc- depends on how you want your wall to appear).
- Can assign to multiple classes
Question- poll students or get a short answer:
- Type simple questions to appear on the stream.
- Decide when you would it due.
- Short answer- Students can reply to others allows students to see others responses and could almost be viewed as a chat.
- Short answer- Students can edit response allows the students to go back and edit their original response.
- Multiple choice- Option to allow students to see what others chose( this is the poll feature).
- Add multiple resources and connect to the question( YouTube, Google Drive, Computer file, Web link)
- Send to multiple groups( classes)
- Any details necessary to go to class will appear on the stream.
- Can select multiple groups( classes).