The Genoa Central School District is continually seeking qualified applicants to work in an environment where students are our first priority. We are delighted that you are interested in being considered for a position in the Genoa Central School District.
In keeping with the guidelines of Title VI, Section 601, Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX, Section 901, Educational Amendments of 1972, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Genoa Central School District assures that no person shall on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex or handicap be excluded from the participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program at the Genoa Central School District. Please send separate application for each position.
*All employees of Genoa Central School District must be fingerprinted, pass a state and federal background check, and a child maltreatment check.
Genoa Central Elementary School
Genoa Central Elementary is accepting applications for a full-time special education self-contained teacher for the 2020-2021 school year. Applicants must hold proper certification through the Arkansas Department of Education. Interested applicants should mail their completed Licensed Personnel Application and requested documents to Brock Dickinson, Elementary School Principal 12018 State Highway 196 Texarkana, AR 71854, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gary E. Cobb Middle School
Gary E. Cobb Middle School has a current opening for middle school counselor. Applicants must have a valid Arkansas Teacher's License with Guidance Counseling endorsement. The position covers grades 5-8. Interested applicants should fill out the online certified application at dragons1.k12.ar.us. If you have questions contact John Tollett at 870-653-7572.
Genoa Central School District
12472 SH 196
Texarkana, AR 71854
Genoa Central School District – Job Application Process
Please review the following process and guidelines:
(1) Your application will be placed in our active files for consideration. Please make sure your application is complete and includes all requested information, along with any other information that may need to be disclosed concerning the position in which you are applying for.
(2) A limited number of applicants will be interviewed.
(3) Interviews will be arranged by the school administrators.
(4) Selected applicants will be recommended to the superintendent and school board. Recommendations do not imply automatic employment.
(5) If you are not interviewed, recommended, or selected for employment, your application will remain in the school system’s active file for 1 year.
(6) After submitting your application, it is not necessary to contact the central office unless you would like to make changes to your application or withdraw your application.
(7) If you would like to apply for a different vacancy, please send a separate application.
(8) It is the responsibility of the applicant to see that all written references are filed with the application.
(9) The application and its supplements become the property of Genoa Central Schools upon submission and the applicant releases all rights to retrieve it or any portion of its contents.