The Genoa Central School District is continually seeking qualified applicants to work in an environment where students are our first priority. We are delighted that you are interested in being considered for a position in the Genoa Central School District.
In keeping with the guidelines of Title VI, Section 601, Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX, Section 901, Educational Amendments of 1972, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Genoa Central School District assures that no person shall on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex or handicap be excluded from the participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program at the Genoa Central School District. Please send separate application for each position.
*All employees of Genoa Central School District must be fingerprinted, pass a state and federal background check, and a child maltreatment check.
Genoa Central Elementary
Genoa Central School District is accepting applications for a full-time speech therapist for the 2021-2022 school year. Applicants should hold proper certification through the Arkansas Department of Education. Interested applicants should mail their completed Licensed Personnel Application and requested documents to Brock Dickinson, Elementary School Principal 12018 State Highway 196 Texarkana, AR 71854, or email to email@example.com.
Gary E. Cobb Middle School
Gary E. Cobb Middle School is looking for a Social Studies/Science Teacher for the 2021-2022 school year. All interested applicants should mail their completed Certified Personnel Application and requested documents to John Tollett, Middle School Principal, 11986 State Highway 196, Texarkana, AR 71854, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genoa Central School District is accepting applications for a Licensed Professional Counselor for the 2021-2022 school year. Interested applicants should email their application to Garry Jameson at email@example.com
Genoa Central School District is accepting applications for a Special Education Educational Examiner for the 2021-2022 school year. Interested applicants should email their application to Garry Jameson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Genoa Central School District is accepting applications for a full time Bus Driver for the 2021-2022 school year. Interested applicants should email their application to Neal Wheat at email@example.com
Genoa Central School District
12472 SH 196
Texarkana, AR 71854
Genoa Central School District – Job Application Process
Please review the following process and guidelines:
(1) Your application will be placed in our active files for consideration. Please make sure your application is complete and includes all requested information, along with any other information that may need to be disclosed concerning the position in which you are applying for.
(2) A limited number of applicants will be interviewed.
(3) Interviews will be arranged by the school administrators.
(4) Selected applicants will be recommended to the superintendent and school board. Recommendations do not imply automatic employment.
(5) If you are not interviewed, recommended, or selected for employment, your application will remain in the school system’s active file for 1 year.
(6) After submitting your application, it is not necessary to contact the central office unless you would like to make changes to your application or withdraw your application.
(7) If you would like to apply for a different vacancy, please send a separate application.
(8) It is the responsibility of the applicant to see that all written references are filed with the application.
(9) The application and its supplements become the property of Genoa Central Schools upon submission and the applicant releases all rights to retrieve it or any portion of its contents.