The Genoa Central School District is continually seeking qualified applicants to work in an environment where students are our first priority. We are delighted that you are interested in being considered for a position in the Genoa Central School District.
In keeping with the guidelines of Title VI, Section 601, Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX, Section 901, Educational Amendments of 1972, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Genoa Central School District assures that no person shall on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex or handicap be excluded from the participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program at the Genoa Central School District. Please send separate application for each position.
*All employees of Genoa Central School District must be fingerprinted, pass a state and federal background check, and a child maltreatment check.
Genoa Central Elementary
Gary E. Cobb Middle School
Genoa Central High School
HIGH SCHOOL SCIENCE TEACHER
Genoa Central High School is accepting applications for a full-time Science teacher for the 2022-2023 school year. Applicants must hold proper certification through the Arkansas Department of Education. All interested applicants should print the Genoa Licensed Personnel Application at dragons1.k12.ar.us and mail a copy of resume and application to Bradley Wright, High School Principal, 12472 State Hwy 196, Texarkana, AR 71854, or email to email@example.com.
Genoa Central school district is accepting resumes to hire a full time maintenance technician. Duties will include repair, maintenance, and upgrade of facilities at the school. He/she will be required to obtain a bus drivers license. Maintenance experience is required. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genoa Central School District is accepting applications for a full time Bus Driver for the 2022-2023 school year. Interested applicants should email their application to Neal Wheat at email@example.com
Genoa Central School District has a job opening for a Child Nutrition Director.
This position is responsible for the management and operation of the district's food service department. Contract is 240 days.
Applicant must exhibit the following skills:
Provide supervision, training, and leadership of food service staff
Have strong administrative abilities to complete mandated reports and process meal applications, as well as be able to meet specific timelines
Be able to develop and administer a departmental budget
Be knowledgeable in all aspects of ordering food, inventory and preparing menus to meet state and federal standards.
Have good communication skills in dealing with students, staff and parents
Be able to record, document, upload and report all necessary items and
information in order to keep our USDA Food Program in full compliance.
Please send your resume to Genoa Central School District, attention Mrs. Debbie Huff, Superintendent.
Genoa Central School District has job opening for a Cafeteria Manager
This position supervises operation of school site(s) kitchen while adhering to state and local health and safety regulations. Oversee food production, ordering, record keeping, school site(s) nutrition team, and ensuring healthy meals for students, teachers, staff, and visitors in the Genoa Central School Districts. Contract is 180 days. Please send your resume to Elaine Sutherland, Child Nutrition Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Genoa Central School District
12492 SH 196
Texarkana, AR 71854
Genoa Central School District – Job Application Process
Please review the following process and guidelines:
(1) Your application will be placed in our active files for consideration. Please make sure your application is complete and includes all requested information, along with any other information that may need to be disclosed concerning the position in which you are applying for.
(2) A limited number of applicants will be interviewed.
(3) Interviews will be arranged by the school administrators.
(4) Selected applicants will be recommended to the superintendent and school board. Recommendations do not imply automatic employment.
(5) If you are not interviewed, recommended, or selected for employment, your application will remain in the school system’s active file for 1 year.
(6) After submitting your application, it is not necessary to contact the central office unless you would like to make changes to your application or withdraw your application.
(7) If you would like to apply for a different vacancy, please send a separate application.
(8) It is the responsibility of the applicant to see that all written references are filed with the application.
(9) The application and its supplements become the property of Genoa Central Schools upon submission and the applicant releases all rights to retrieve it or any portion of its contents.