The Genoa Central School District is continually seeking qualified applicants to work in an environment where students are our first priority. We are delighted that you are interested in being considered for a position in the Genoa Central School District.
In keeping with the guidelines of Title VI, Section 601, Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX, Section 901, Educational Amendments of 1972, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Genoa Central School District assures that no person shall on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex or handicap be excluded from the participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program at the Genoa Central School District. Please send separate application for each position.
*All employees of Genoa Central School District must be fingerprinted, pass a state and federal background check, and a child maltreatment check.
Genoa Central Elementary
Genoa Central Elementary School is now accepting applications for a full-time classroom teacher for the 2024-2025 school year. Applicants should hold proper certification through the Arkansas Department of Education. Interested applicants should mail their completed Licensed Personnel Application and requested documents to Erica Fouche, Elementary School Principal 12018 State Highway 196 Texarkana, AR 71854, or email to email@example.com. If emailing your application please note in the subject, name of applicant and applying for a teaching position for Genoa Central Elementary.
Gary E. Cobb Middle School
Albert J. Murphy Junior High
Genoa Central High School
Genoa Central is looking to hire a full time Bus Driver for the 2023-2024 school year. Interested applicants should send you application to Neal Wheat @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Genoa Central is looking for a Head Football Coach for the 2024/2025 school year. Please email resumes to Coach Hudson at email@example.com
Genoa Central is hiring for a custodial 240 day 8-hr position for the 24-25 school year. Must be able to physically walk for long periods of time and maintain cleanliness of our buildings. Interested applicants should email your resume to Ci Ci Burns @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You, Ci Ci Burns
Genoa Central School District
12492 SH 196
Texarkana, AR 71854
Genoa Central School District – Job Application Process
Please review the following process and guidelines:
(1) Your application will be placed in our active files for consideration. Please make sure your application is complete and includes all requested information, along with any other information that may need to be disclosed concerning the position in which you are applying for.
(2) A limited number of applicants will be interviewed.
(3) Interviews will be arranged by the school administrators.
(4) Selected applicants will be recommended to the superintendent and school board. Recommendations do not imply automatic employment.
(5) If you are not interviewed, recommended, or selected for employment, your application will remain in the school system’s active file for 1 year.
(6) After submitting your application, it is not necessary to contact the central office unless you would like to make changes to your application or withdraw your application.
(7) If you would like to apply for a different vacancy, please send a separate application.
(8) It is the responsibility of the applicant to see that all written references are filed with the application.
(9) The application and its supplements become the property of Genoa Central Schools upon submission and the applicant releases all rights to retrieve it or any portion of its contents.